About Our Relocation
907 Pope St.
Our Business Plan is designed for those who may not be familiar with our Co-op yet may be interested in investing in our endeavour (such as a bank).
It encompasses who we are and what Cooperatives are, what our current situation is, what our opportunities are and a practical and conservative projection of revenue increase.
This Business plan is in draft form and more will be added to it as more information is procured. It is a work in progress although it is close to final form.
We welcome feedback! Great ideas will be included in the
Plan . Don't be shy - share your input by going here: FEEDBACK
Why is the Co-op moving?
HOW WILL EXPANSION BENEFIT OUR COMMUNITY?
EXPANDING THE CO-OP WILL:
• Provide additional jobs.
• Generate tax revenue.
• Provide opportunities for more local farmers and vendors to sell their wares.
• Offer a wider variety of fresh, high-quality food.
• Serve as a model for other cooperative businesses.
• Enhance our ability to support a thriving local economy.
• Provide a community room to host educational programs for everyone.